Tuesday, November 2, 2010

GET OUT THE VOTE!

Well today's the day! 

A dawn of a new age in Washington!

By all accounts 1100 appears headed for passage and 1105 will be close. 

If they both pass???  I haven't read anyone who knows the future that clearly.

Kudo's are shouted out to Sean Sullivan and his tireless efforts to shed light on the whole issue.

I voted against 1100 and for 1105.  That contridicts my somewhat Libertarian nature.  Maybe it was being here in Boston and having them go back and forth on liquor taxes that spooked me.  I was worried about the smaller wine producers and the burgeoning WA batch liquor trade getting pummeled by big business. 

We'll see!

Anyways, the regulatory doors will fly open and the free market will reign..

And in the end that has worked best.

No comments:

Post a Comment